VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
● Combine 2 bananas, egg, a pinch of salt, agave syrup (1 tbsp) and olive oil (2 tbsp) in a blender. Mix well. Manually stir in sifted flour with baking soda (1 teaspoon) and add coconut milk (250 ml). Place the batter in the fridge for at least half an hour.
● Bake crepes in a pan with a non-stick surface, greased only with an napkin, each crepe for 2-3 minutes on each side.
● Filling: Mash 2 bananas, stir in the cocoa (2 tbsp) and maple syrup (2 tbsp). Add peanut butter (4 tbsp), a pinch of ground cinnamon and finally dilute with coconut milk (50 ml). Put into the fridge for at least a quarter of an hour.
● Fill the crepes with the cooled mixture and roll or fold. Sprinkle with almond flakes and pour over maple syrup. Alternatively, use whipped cream, fresh fruit, cinnamon or powdered sugar.
●Notes: the chilled batter may still require final touch before baking. Make it more thick or liquid with adding more milk or flour. You can also prepare pancakes from this batter. Top up with hot raspberry or blueberry sauce.
🛒 shopping list:
☉ bananas (ripe) 2 pcs
☉ all purpose flour 160 g
☉ baking soda 1 teaspoon
☉ egg 1 pc
☉ agave syrup 1 tbsp
☉ olive oil 2 tbsp + to grease the pan
☉ coconut milk 250 ml
☉ salt, maple syrup, almond flakes, (whipped cream)
☉ bananas 2 pcs
☉ peanut butter 4 tbsp
☉ cocoa 2 tbsp
☉ maple syrup 2 tbsp
☉ coconut milk 50 ml
● servings: 7-8 pieces (pan diameter 23 cm / 75 ml per crepe)
● preparation time: 60 min