VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
● Put oatmeal, sugar, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and cocoa into a food processor and mix briefly.
● Combine eggs, oil, vinegar and coconut milk with a whisk in a deeper bowl. In two stages, add the prepared dry mixture.
● Finally, add the grated carrots.
● Fill the muffin cups up to 2/3. Press pieces of chocolate into the middle of each muffin and lightly mix the dough on top of it to cover the chocolate. Some 8-9 medium-sized muffins will be made from this dose.
● Bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C. After baking, let the muffins cool.
● Carrot-chocolate muffins can be served with whipped cream, cheese cream, icing or as they are.
☉ TRY THIS: instead of paper tins, you can bake the dough in muffin molds or a shaped baking sheet. However, do not forget to first oil the molds and sprinkle with some flour.
🛒 shopping list:
☉ larger carrots 2-3 pcs (200 g of cleaned grated carrots)
☉ eggs 2 pcs
☉ coconut milk 125 ml
☉ vinegar 1 tbsp
☉ olive oil 5 tbsps
☉ oatmeal 180 g
☉ crystal sugar 100 g
☉ salt 1/2 tsp
☉ baking powder 10 g
☉ cinnamon 1 tbsp
☉ cocoa 30 g
☉ chocolate 50 g
☉ whipped cream for decoration, paper cupcakes for muffins
● portions: 8-9 ● preparation time: 40 min