● Put pasta in boiling water with some salt. Cook according to the instructions (al dente)
● Cut zucchini, onions, garlic and parsley into smaller pieces and place them in a blender. Add the juice of one lemon, five tablespoons of olive oil, a tablespoon of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Partially mix everything together.
● Take 120 ml of boiling water from a pot with pasta, add it to the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
● Drain the pasta and combine with the prepared mixture.
● Serve with Parmesan cheese with olive oil and season with salt or black pepper as needed.
TRY THIS: By combining these ingredients, you get a tasty light green pesto which is a cheap, quick replacement for basil or garlic pesto out of season. Add herbs, avocados, nuts or chilli, or cheese, to your blender. Preparation will take you less time than cooking your pasta.
🍽 4 ⏱ 10 MIN
🛒 SHOPPING LIST:
☉ medium zucchini 2 pcs
☉ spring onion 2 pcs
☉ plenty of parsley
☉ garlic clove 1 pc
☉ olive oil 5 tbsp
☉ lemon 1 pc
☉ salt, black pepper
☉ any pasta