VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
● In a deeper bowl, mix the oatmeal and all three types of nuts irregularly cut into larger pieces. Add a tablespoon of cinnamon and mix everything.
● In a small bowl, whisk olive oil (4 tbsp), maple syrup (4 tbsp) and agave syrup (4 tbsp) until the mixture visibly reaches a density. Add a pinch of salt and mix again.
● Add the dressing to loose ingredients and thoroughly combine everything with a spatula.
● Press the mixture evenly on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake first for 20 minutes in an oven at 160 °C. Then break the mixture with a fork, mix lightly and spread it again over the entire surface. Put in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, the time of baking should be adjusted according to the roasting and the color of the nuts.
● Allow the baked granola to cool completely directly on the baking sheet. It only becomes crunchy after it is completely dry, just open the oven and let it chill for some time. After cooling, add the raisins. Transfer the cooled and crispy granola to a closable air-tight container after a few hours.
TRY THIS: Homemade breakfast granola turns every breakfast into a fragrant and tasty experience. Pour milk over it, add it to yogurt, polenta, breakfast porridge and fruit salad. Use it to decorate your pudding, cake, cheesecake or other desserts. Also use peanuts, pine nuts or pecans, after baking mix only dried fruit or pieces of chocolate. At this dose, you get approximately 580 g of finished granola.
🛒 shopping list:
☉ oatmeal 250 g
☉ almonds 60 g
☉ hazelnuts 60 g
☉ walnuts 60 g
☉ ground cinnamon 1 tbsp
☉ maple syrup 4 tbsp
☉ agave syrup 4 tbsp
☉ olive oil 4 tbsp
☉ raisins 60 g
● serving: 580g ● preparation time: 30 min