VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
🛒 Shopping list:
☉ pineapple 1 pc
☉ cane sugar 4 tbsp
☉ cinnamon 1 teaspoon
☉ turmeric 1 teaspoon
☉ tahini 1 tbsp
☉ honey 1 tbsp
☉ Greek yogurt 3 tbsp
🍽 5 ⏱ 25 min
● Cut the pineapple into round slices (5 pcs) 2 cm thick. Get rid of the skin and hard central part.
● Combine sugar, turmeric and cinnamon in a bowl. Coat each slice with the dry mixture and transfer into separate baking bowls or to a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
● Bake at 220 °C for 19-20 minutes.
● Meanwhile prepare the dressing: combine yogurt (3 tbsp) with honey (1 tbsp) and then add tahini (1 tbsp).
● Let the baked pineapple partially cool down. For serving add a spoon of dressing, sprinkle with cinnamon and serve directly in a baking bowl or cut into smaller pieces and arrange on a plate.
TRY THIS: Replace tahini by peanut butter or use sour cream instead of yogurt. Add a pinch of a nutmeg, dried ginger or cardamom to the dry mixture. Try to serve with some vanilla ice cream.