VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
● In a large pan with olive oil (3 tbsp), fry the roughly sliced onion.
● After three minutes, add slices of garlic, chili and sliced zucchini. Roast and stir for another three minutes.
● Season with a pinch of black pepper and a teaspoon of turmeric. Stir for a while over a low flame, then add the sliced tomatoes and a pinch of salt. Mix, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
● Uncover the pan and create four holes/spaces in the contents of the pan, and place the eggs in them. Sprinkle the surface with finely chopped spring onions and bake for another 3-5 minutes, depending on the desired consistency of the yolk.
● Finally, season with pepper, salt, richly sprinkle with chopped parsley and drizzle with olive oil.
● Serve with crispy bread or pastry.
TRY THIS: also use peppers, aubergines or sweet potatoes. Grate the sheep’s cheese on top and use a few drops of truffle oil or sesame when serving!
🛒 shopping list:
☉ eggs 4 pcs
☉ olive oil 3 tbsp
☉ tomatoes 2 pcs
☉ red onion 1 pc
☉ garlic 2 pcs (cloves)
☉ chili 1 pc
☉ small zucchini 1 pc
☉ spring onion 1 pc
☉ turmeric 1 teaspoon
☉ salt, black pepper, parsley, bread / pastry
portions: 2 ● preparation time: 15 min