VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
● Roast hazelnuts in a pan at a moderate intensity for about 9 -10 minutes and then let cool. Put two tablespoons of nuts to the side, chop them and use in the end for decorating the final dessert.
● Mix other hazelnuts in a blender. Pause the mixer and help manually to combine the mixture. Add 2 tbsp of maple syrup and 2 tbsp of honey, mix again. Finally, dilute with milk (70 ml) and set aside.
● Place serving cups or bowls to cool in the refrigerator, as well as whipping cream.
● Melt the chocolate over steam and then allow to cool to room temperature. Pour the cold glasses decoratively along the walls with a teaspoon of liquid chocolate and put them back in the refrigerator.
● Combine hazelnut paste with melted chocolate.
Whisk thoroughly the cooled cream. First, dilute the chocolate-nut mixture with two tablespoons of whipped cream. Then, in a few steps, fold the chocolate-nut mixture into the finished whipped cream manually. Don’t whisk.
Fill chilled glasses with the mousse. Level the surface with a spoon, pour the rest of the maple syrup, cover with cocoa and garnish with chopped hazelnuts.
● Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
🛒 shopping list:
☉ hazelnuts 100 g
☉ chocolate 150 g
☉ milk 70 ml
☉ whipping cream 300 ml
☉ maple syrup 6 tbsp
☉ honey 2 tbsp
● servings: 4 ● cooking time: 25 min (+ cooling)