VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
● Mix eggs with a teaspoon of salt in the sifted flour and gradually add 80 ml of lukewarm water to create a dough. Roll out the dough on a floured board into a rectangular shape with a thickness of approx. 3 mm.
● Dust with more flour and cut lengthwise into 4-5 slices. Place them on top of each other and cut into thin noodles (5 mm). Dust with extra flour again to prevent them from sticking together a distribute them over your desk.
● Boil the noodles for 7 minutes in a deeper pot with boiling water and a teaspoon of salt. Drain, drizzle with olive oil.
● In a large pan with olive oil (4 tbsp), fry the finely chopped onion for 5 minutes.
● Add a pinch of black pepper, chopped garlic, stir for another minute. Then add a finely chopped leek and fry for another 5 minutes.
● Add a tablespoon of soy sauce, mix thoroughly. Add peanut butter in the middle of the pan, mix on a low intensity and then pour boiling water (min. 200 ml). Combine everything, finally add the cooked noodles in the pan, too. Add the chopped parsley, combine and serve immediately.
● Season the portions with a pinch of salt, ground black pepper, parsley and salted peanuts.
☉ TRY THIS: After cooking, you can use homemade noodles as ordinary pasta or cook them directly in a finished soup. If you prefer thicker or more robust noodle shapes, increase slightly the cooking time. Try also sweet servings with crashed nuts, melted butter, sugar or grinded poppy seeds.
🛒 shopping list:
☉ (semoline type) flour 300 g (+ for dusting)
☉ eggs 2 pcs
☉ olive oil 4 tbsp
☉ red onion 1 pc
☉ garlic 4 pcs (cloves)
☉ leek 1 pc
☉ soy sauce 1 tbsp
☉ peanut butter 70 g
☉ salted peanuts, water, salt, black pepper, parsley
servings: 4 ● preparation time: 40 min