VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
● Put sliced tomato, cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil (2 tbsp), vinegar (1 tbsp), salt (1 teaspoon), ground cumin (1 teaspoon) and black pepper (1/2 teaspoon) in the blender and mix!
● Add sliced pepper, cucumber, zucchini, onion, basil leaves and mix thoroughly again. Dip pieces of torn bread (1 smaller slice) into the mixed liquid and first let it soak without mixing, while putting the whole mixer in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
● In the meantime, prepare croutons: cut three slices of bread or baguettes into larger cubes. Drizzle with olive oil (2 tbsp) and mix with chopped parsley. Transfer to a baking sheet with baking paper and place in an oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes.
● Mix the chilled soup with the soaked bread briefly and serve immediately. Put baked croutons and finely chopped cucumbers or peppers, cherry tomatoes into each portion. Season with salt, pepper, chili, olive oil and chives or other herbs.
☉ TRY THIS: Gazpacho tastes best when served fresh and chilled, but you can also store it in the refrigerator. Then don’t forget to mix it briefly or at least stir it well before serving. Also use balsamic vinegar, truffle oil, parmesan or parsley or basil pesto for seasoning!
🛒 shopping list:
☉ larger soft tomato 1 pc
☉ cherry tomatoes 230 g
☉ red pepper 1 pc
☉ smaller cucumber 120 g
☉ smaller zucchini 120 g
☉ garlic 1 pc (clove)
☉ red onion 1 pc
☉ olive oil 4 tbsp (2 + 2)
☉ vinegar 1 tbsp
☉ crushed cumin 1 teaspoon
☉ salt, black pepper, fresh basil, parsley, chives, bread
● servings: 3-4 ● preparation time: 4