VIDEO: PLEASE TURN ON ENGLISH SUBTITLES
🛒 Shopping list:
☉ rice noodles (large) 200 g
☉ medium-sized broccoli 1 pc
☉ spring onions 3 pcs
☉ ghee released 2 tbsp
☉ garlic 3 cloves
☉ soy sauce 4 tbsp
☉ peanut butter 2 tbsp
☉ coconut milk 4 tbsp
☉ sesame 2 tbsp
🍽 2-3 ⏱ 25 MIN
● Break down the broccoli into smaller parts the size of one bite and wash them thoroughly. Remove the thick skin of the larger hard parts and cut them into thin noodles together with the stems and leaves.Rinse and drain separately from the tops.
● In a deeper pan (ideally wok), melt the ghee butter, add garlic slices, onions cut into larger parts and stem-noodles from the coarse parts of the broccoli. Bake and stir for 5 minutes.
● Then add the small tops of the broccoli to the pan and fry for another 8-10 minutes until the broccoli is roasted but still crunchy.
● Meanwhile, put rice noodles in a pot with boiling water for 3-4 minutes (or according to the instructions). Then drain and mix with two tablespoons of soy sauce.
● Dilute peanut butter (2 tbsp) with soy sauce (2 tbsp) and coconut milk (4 tbsp). Pour the mixture over the ingredients in the wok at the end of the cooking, add two tablespoons of sesame and mix everything thoroughly. Finally, add the noodles to the pan Then remove from the heat, let stand for 5 minutes and stir once again before serving.
● Garnish with sesame and serve with a slice of lime, or an extra portion of soy sauce, chili or wasabi paste.
NOTES: Broccoli will remain crunchy and the combination of garlic, soy sauce and peanut butter will give the food a pleasant sweet-salty taste. Add chili or fresh ginger, sliced into thin noodles, to the base in a pan, and finally add a few drops of sesame oil. Add a piece of wasabi paste to the dressing.