● Finely chop the plums and divide them into two parts. Set aside 240 g to prepare the batter. Mix the other sliced plums in a small pot with water (120 ml), sugar (100 g) and half a lemon juice. Also add chopped basil, mint and cook for about 15 minutes.
● Mix sliced plums (240 g) i a blender until smooth. Add two egg yolks and slowly work the liquid mixture into the sifted flour with baking powder. Dilute with milk (50 ml).
● Whisk the egg whites with a tablespoon of powdered sugar and a pinch of salt. And combine with the prepared dough.
● Grease the pancake-pan with oil or butter and bake the pancakes on each side for 2-3 minutes. Repeat the procedure until using all the dough.
● Pour a portion of pancakes over with hot or chilled sauce, sprinkle with cinnamon and also add honey, herbs, yogurt or whipped cream.
TRY THIS: You can use any types of plums or replace them with nectarines, and you can store the pancake dough in the refrigerator until the next day. Before baking, it only needs to be „tuned“ with soda, milk or flour.
🍽 14 pcs ⏱ 30 MIN
🛒 SHOPPING LIST:
☉ plums 620 g
☉ sugar 100 g
☉ fresh mint 1 stalk
☉ fresh basil 1 stalk
☉ lemon 1/2 pc
☉ eggs 2 pcs
☉ all purpose flour 180 g
☉ baking powder 1 tbsp
☉ powdered sugar 1 tbsp
☉ milk 50 ml
☉ salt, cinnamon
☉ oil / butter to grease the pan